Thursday, September 10, 2009

Yay... "holiday"...

OMG. I managed to do this whole sentence on an ipod touch...

But after that i was tired and I transferred to a much easier computer.

OK... Holiday... How was it for me???

Lets start with last Saturday...

1)BB from 8 to 1 something?

2)Went home and chionged to finish drawing the characters 4 art project (I'm using cut-out)

Sunday... my ONLY relax day... Celebrated my B'day...

Monday...

Chiong Art proj also... rushing the scenes...

Tuesday...

1) Practised a bit of reading for my oral...

2) Continued choinging art proj...

Wednesday...

1) BB Band (Bagpipe) training in the morning 10am-12pm (Yay.. weren't allowed to play coz got oral) n damn wang jun for not be able to come in the morning 4 oral...

2) waited until 2:30 for oral 2 start.

3) Ben damn annoying... keep hoping that question for the discussion topic would be H1N1...

4) We came up with "plan"...

5) My turn... reading passage still ok... WJ say that I can get A2/B3 standard... Yay,

6) Went home and colour the stuff 4 the art proj...

Thrusday...

Went to the PROFESSOR'S house to do art proj...

Today!!!

1) Revising 4 BB Character Quest competition... (now...)

2) Mock Competition with Kuo Chuan and RI...

3) Go home will revise some more...

Tomorrow...

BB Charater quest the whole day...

Sunday...
1)PROFESSOR COMING TO MY HOUSE!!! 2 do art project...

2) Massive choinging of homework...

OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS ISN'T A FREAKIN HOLIDAY!!!! WTFWTHWTFHWTWKLRDFKLWERDS.... I NID REST FREAKING REST... ARGH!!!

sigh... back to my revision.

will post soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment